We have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Social Media & Marketing Executive to join the SugarProjects team.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 12 months experience working in a Social Media & Marketing role and/or have a formal qualification in eg. Digital Marketing, Digital Media Communication, Creative Writing, etc. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The position is suited to a positive, energetic and hardworking individual, who is actively pursuing a career in this industry.
essential job criteria:
• genuine interest in creative media and digital media communication
• active user of multiple social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube & LinkedIn
• experience developing and implementing social media plans: developing creative and engaging social media content
• experience producing content for landing pages, blog posts, email campaigns, etc. for a variety of industries
• experience using industry standard tools for rich content creation (SEO) eg. Google Adwords, Google Trends, Facebook Insights, etc.
• experience implementing strategies and tactics that will grow the Company’s ‘follower’ base, maximise engagement and help convert leads
• competent using Social Media management tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, etc.
• experience using industry standard analytics including (all or some): Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Social Metrics, etc.
• experience managing PPC and Adwords Campaigns
Shortlisted candidates may be asked to complete a short exercise to demonstrate their abilities.
To apply for this exciting new role, please email a recent CV (including relevant experience, qualifications and salary expectations) to: email@example.com
(Salary dependent on experience)
Closing date for applications: 11th August 2017 (5pm)